Saturday, November 14, 2009

P337 and Timna Update Saturday Evening 11/14/09

Timna Update Saturday 11/14/2009 1:30-ish pm Eastern
Some random notes and thoughts:
Slight fever but expected.
Timna is slightly more aware today. Not necessarily responsive.
I put Timna's glasses on since she's opening her eyes a lot and looking around. She will turn her head and look at me when I talk.
I pray Timna is passively accepting the situation and not screaming in silence. It hurts so much to see her like this. I'm so tired of it.

Dialysis has not started yet.
Timna's CAT scan did not show any brain abnormalities, pockets of infection nor abdominal abnormalities. Again, that faith in radiology issue.
Timna is getting her bath. I'm going to try to nap in the lounge.
So many of you are praying.
I'm amazed at the response.
Thank you.
It's hard when every brainstorm results in a power failure.
Timna Update Saturday 11/14/2009 6:15-ish pm Eastern
Timna has finished dialysis for today. I'm not sure when the next one is scheduled. I went in and she didn't even look sleepy. She looked at me and her eyes followed me around the room.
She has a long road ahead of her still. She is still not strong enough for surgery. As a minimum, the necrotic tissue on her right foot needs to be removed.
My dad is taking me out for supper shortly.
If Timna is not able to breathe on her own by Monday they will want to do a tracheotomy for the respirator and run a line directly to her stomach through her side for feeding.
Please continue to pray. Pray for her strength to return. Pray for healing.
Thank you all.
Lee Peterman


No comments:

Post a Comment