Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Timna Update Wednesday 12/9/2009 9:45-ish am Eastern

Timna Update Wednesday 12/9/2009 9:45-ish am Eastern
Timna is resting comfortably according to her nurse. I saw there was respiration increase and eye movement when I spoke to her but neurology has repeatedly discounted this as being an auto response.
Late yesterday afternoon Timna's blood pressure rose rapidly. The nurse turned off the (I think she said) Clevidipine drip and Timna's BP stabilized in a normal range. It is still off. BP still holding.
Timna may not get any dialysis today because her urine output, while lower than normal, is stable and her Creatinine numbers are still low, which is good.
Her breathing test this morning was not good. 80 breaths per minute and shallow... 'panic breathing'.
I don't know what to think today. I'm feeling loss but not as severe as yesterday. This morning I saw the sunrise gleaming off of the tops of the clouds scuttling across the sky and wished Timna was there with me to see it. "But she isn't awake yet," was my thought. She rarely wakes up before 8 since she's a late nighter.
Please pray for Iran, the mother of Parvin, Farenek and Fariba. These three wonderful ladies have been waiting with me. We have been praying for and comforting each other. They are starting to wean Iran off of the respirator.

It's hard when every brainstorm results in a power failure.
- Lee Peterman

________________________
His purposes will ripen fast,
unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste,
but sweet will be the flower.
_____- William Cowper______

No comments:

Post a Comment