Friday, December 11, 2009

Timna Update 12/11/09 from P337

Subj: Fw: Timna Update Friday 12/11/2009 11:30-ish am Easter

His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour; The bud may have a bitter taste, but sweet will be the flower.
-William Cowper

Timna Update Friday 12/11/2009 11:30-ish am Eastern  

  There are times we don't like the answers we receive to prayers healing requests.

This is the hardest for me. Timna will soon succumb to the pressure building up inside her head.

I know she is in no pain but the brain damage has already been done and the pressure continues to build.

It hurts so hard to type this. I haven't been able to talk much today.

  Still... God is filtering my sorrow with peace.

  Feverish, riddled with peritonitis, infections rebounding and increasing cerebral edema Timna has become a medical impossibility.

They were not able to save her.

God has blessed me with an answer: "I love you. This will work for good for you. Timna is safe."  

Timna is safe.

Timna I love you.  

1 comment:

  1. I will miss her so much. she was a dear, dear friend. She gave continually, and when she gave, it was from her heart.


    I love you Timna.


    lovingly,
    Brittany C.

    ReplyDelete