Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Morning 12/05/09 Timna/P227 Update

Timna Update Saturday 12/5/2009 9:30-ish am Eastern
Timna's condition is basically unchanged except her fever is gone. She is getting dialysis right now. I haven't spoken with anyone but the nurse so far.
I am very scattered.
I find my mind tracing each future possibility and doing advance grieving or praising as the future possibilities warrant. I can't help it. It must be an offshoot of my problem solving nature. Today it hinders my functioning in reality. I left my cell phone at home and my brother is retrieving it for me. There is a nagging feeling that I forgot something else important. Someone will probably say this is a natural part of the grieving process but I don't want to be here. Dear Lord, I don't want to be in this state of mind. Your presence has sustained me. Restore your peace to me. Your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment