Friday, February 5, 2010

ALLYSON!13 Crash League CHAMPION!!!

Our inaugural season of Nascar Fantasy Crash League was won by Allyson13. Allyson had strong scores all year, although at the end of the year RealChevyygirl (now Realbamagirl) and Shell236 gave her a strong run for her money.

I myself, sucked mightily, the only reason I was not dead last was because a few people missed several weeks during the cumilative scoring during the race for the chase.

For 2010 we will play for the full season. Once again I don't have funding, or sponsors to have weekly prizes all the time. If I dig up a prize, if someone wishes to donate something etc, we'll give it away!! Most of last years prizes came out of my own pocket. Thanks to NascarByCooter who donated a Best Buy gift certificate too.

I will keep a cumilative score as the season goes along, but we haven't decided if the championship will be decided by the entire season, or the 10 Chase races.

Either way, come have fun.

Sponsors are welcome, anyone donated a prize will get all the publicity I can muster.

Thanks, and come play Nascar Fantasy Crash League.

Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment